Read these carefully to make sure you understand everything.
In these Membership Terms:
- “Member”: an individual who has been accepted as a member of the Speakers Impact Network and has submitted a payment.
- “Speakers Impact Network”: the owner of the membership site and the individual with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of the Terms and Conditions. (CVR: 41725591)
- Membership to Speakers Impact Network is by application only. In the case of rejection, your membership fee will be fully refunded.
- Being part of the Speakers Impact Network is based on a subscription membership, paid monthly in advance or annually in advance.
- If you decide to cancel your Monthly, or Annual membership you need to do so with a written notice sent to firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 30 days before your next payment date. Speakers Impact Network will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area, Facebook group, and Zoom calls.
- Speakers Impact Network has a 14-day money-back guarantee, after a 14 day period, no refunds can be given on membership fees that have already been paid – whether they have been paid monthly or yearly.
- You get to keep all bonuses regardless of when you cancel your membership.
- You agree that your likeness, image, text, social media posts, video files, or any other digital material that you create as part of the Speakers Impact Network can be shared publicly.
- You agree that various “cookies” will be stored on your machine for the purposes of using the Speaker Impact Network services.
- If you are evicted from the membership by Speakers Impact Network (the owner) for breaching the code of conduct (see below) before your membership has officially expired, you are not entitled to a refund on any membership fees that have been paid for this duration.
Code of Conduct
Members shall help create a safe, supportive and trusting environment for all.
Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions written on this page.
Members must not publicly speak negatively about the community, or any of the members.
Members must not participate in any fraudulent activity such as illegal online/offline activities, fraudulent chargebacks or similar.
Members must ask for permission before advertising products or services.
Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behavior towards other members. Discrimination, insults, or negative behavior of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the membership.
Members should act positively to one another, supporting them in their journey and aiding their development
Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Membership Area consists of a variety of video training, digital files, and recordings. By entering the area through your paid membership, you agree that all the content inside is solely meant for your personal use and you do not have any rights to download it, share it, transfer it or reproduce it unless you have written consent from Speakers Impact Network. This includes all content from the Facebook group, the membership site Speakersimpact.com and the Zoom video calls. You are forbidden from screenshotting anything from any of the places and sharing it anywhere else, making unauthorised copies. You are forbidden from sharing your username or password with other people.
- Speakers Impact Network do not accept content that is likely to offend our members and, therefore, Speakers Impact Network reserve our right to remove it.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the membership site that occurs in conjunction with use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
- Payments can be made via Stripe and will continue to occur on a monthly basis or annual basis.
- Should there be an issue with your payments and you are unable to make them, Speakers Impact Network reserve the right to suspend your access to all of the membership resources until you have submitted all outstanding fees.
- Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade or downgrade it to another membership plan. Speakers Impact Network do not reserve the right to change it without your written permission.
- If a member is found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions and membership rules, he/she agrees to keep Speakers Impact Network indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages, and costs incurred by Speakers Impact Network in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against Speakers Impact Network.
- If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Speakers Impact Network or any other member of the membership community. Speakers Impact Network cannot be held responsible for whether a members choose to implement teachings and advice, and for whether they implement them in the right way. Speakers Impact Network cannot be held responsible for any damages or loss of earnings.
All members agree to keep any and all Confidential information obtained about any of the other members or Speakers Impact Network confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of the other members which is not in the public domain. This clause shall survive termination of the Contract.
Any party that has a signed or confirmed agreement will be eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
An agreement is confirmed by finalizing the application process and submitting the first payment, as the agreement can be viewed from the payment page.
The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you, Speakers Impact Network and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
Should any of these terms come into dispute, they shall be interpreted under the context of Danish Law.
Speakers Impact Network reserve the right to choose to use the Courts of Denmark to govern any disputes that may arise.
If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement are deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a court in a particular jurisdiction, then Speakers Impact Network reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
Speakers Impact Network reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions. By using our website and membership area, you are automatically bound by these terms and the onus is on you to keep yourself informed of any changes that Speakers Impact Network carry out, without further notice to you.
In the case of a dispute, you need to submit a complaint in writing to email@example.com at Løkegravene 4, 5270 Odense NV, Denmark.